Music


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Friday, September 25, 2009

Surprise!

One of my Sec 2 students gave me a big surprise today!

It is nice to see how much my students have grown since Sec 1 and that now they are much more mature and able to think and judge for themselves.

I know my Sec 1 class is facing the same problems that all Sec 1s go thru. And I also know that at this moment, not all of them are comfortable talking about it to me.

Well, I pray that God grants you the strength to pull thru and that we can all follow in His footsteps that He came down to be a servant leader to us all.

I will be looking forward to the day all my 1-1s are able to think about what is right and wrong for themselves, be focused on their goals in life and ignore all the immaturity of the insecure individuals residing amongst them. =)

As for now, study hard for the exams! One more week left.

No comments:

Post a Comment