Music


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Improvement!

I have seen great improvement in the class's behaviour!

This is good. 1-1 please keep up the good work.

Congrats to the new Chair and Vice Chair. Everyone please remember now that they are the voices for the class now, so do co-operate with them.

In a class of 38, there are bound to be clashing opinions every now and then. That is unavoidable. That is why we have leaders to lead us.

Thank you all for the Food Discussion too. It was very enthusiastic but I felt that the discussion could have proceeded more successfully if you all raised your hands before shouting out your opinions. It really is a chaotic task for teachers to try to capture all the opinions.

Well, as requested by Catherine, I have added a Tagboard. Can anyone tell me what is the difference between a Tagboard and a Chatbox? I have a Chat box in my other blogs and they seem to be much prettier than this Blogger's Tagboard.

Lastly, I have also added Sudoku in. Its a good game that passes time quickly while exercising the brain. The brain is like a muscle. The more you exercise it, the stronger it becomes.

Looking forward to another week with you guys.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment