Music


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Student Leaders

Currently, Mdm Siti and I have picked out some students to be recommended to go for the Student Leader course.

A gentle reminder to these students. This is a great role and responsibility that you are fufilling. Your behaviour and character have to exhibit all the C.H.R.I.S.T values, and you have to be an example to your fellow peers.

There are bound to be hardships along the way with teasing from your classmates, or facing situations whereby you have to choose between what is right and what you desire, and when faced with discipline issues, you leaders will get it harder than the normal student.

However, I hope that you are mature enough at your age to see beyond these hardships, and appreciate the leadership development opportunities that this path presents to you. The value of it is priceless. Myself, I wished I had the opportunity when I was a student, instead of having to pick up these skills only in my working years.

Well, enough said.

To Trishten and Dennis, your behaviour and attitude in class is being monitored by all your subject teachers and they report to me directly. Please be on your utmost best behaviour with regards to your behaviour in class and homework such that your subject teachers will not object my recommendation for you two to go thru this course.

As for the rest of the class, remind one another of the right and wrongs. The class reputation is everyone's responsibility. Lets make Class 1-1 of 2009 a class that teachers will talk about for a long time! ( in a positive way, of course. )

No comments:

Post a Comment