Music


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Happy National Day!

Although a little late, but this is a Happy National Day to every reader of my school blog!

Sorry 1-1, for not being able to spend the National Day lesson with you all. I am the chair person in charge of the Concert. And while you guys were jeering and booing away at the concert, you have no idea how much hard work the emcees and commitee had put in! >.<

Anyways, I feel that the Concert did pull off well, especially all the Emcees. The video was also quite nicely done right? *wink*

This year's concert felt quite special to me as I was involved in it greatly. So much so that I had to "feel" that spirit again, and I was at the Esplanade today to view the fireworks. No choice, I didnt manage to get tickets to the show.

One thing I felt proud of was that I stood up and said the pledge at 8:22 pm although only about a hand full of the crowd did the same. The rest just giggled and laughed away and took pictures while the entire nation was reciting the pledge.

Feel proud to be a Singaporean. If Gong Li and Jet Li and other international icons are choosing Singapore to be the country that they settle in and to provide the education for their children, Im sure that is something to be proud of!

Being a wet blanket:
Coming week is the 7th week already. Guys, 3 more weeks to Sept holidays, and then after that, another 3 more weeks to End of year exams.

Are you ready? Gentlemen (and ladies) Start your Engines!

No comments:

Post a Comment