Music


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Punishment

It is a sad day that I had to suspend one of my own form class students.

I hope the others will learn something from this lesson and the class can grow from it.

Meanwhile, I hope the morning presentations and Notice Board readings will continue to groom you lot of fine young ladies and gentlemen.

"He who loves Discipline loves Knowledge. He who does not wish to be corrected, can never learn."

A lesson that I learned in Church.

1-2s outing gave me an idea to organise a BBQ for you guys. This way I can spend more time with you all as I only teach half the class D&T. However, as alot of you are going away during the Term Break, I shall organise one after the term break, to help you all relax before the exams.

Hope you peeps had a good rest. A new week begins!

No comments:

Post a Comment