Music


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Nearing the Term Break

After a long gruelling 8 weeks at school, some students are starting to snap.

I had to face 2 major discipline issues (luckily not 1-1) in this week and as I talk to the students, I can tell that fitting in to the school culture is starting to wear them down.

1-1s, remember what I said about Stephen Covey's Time Management Table. It is very helpful to remind us to do the right things at the right time, effectively.

Play when you should, (your seniors know best how I relax in my own way) and study when its time to study.

The exams are like a brick wall that you are about to crash into. You can either do nothing and pray that last second you can create a miracle, or prepare yourself by finding ways and means to cushion the impact.


Myself I live great dreams outside of my working world. Once or twice I did create same sensations in the scenes that I am involved in. But none of it was by chance. It is by pure hardwork and focus that I manage to prove my worth to others that are much more senior and experienced than me.

A phrase that I read somewhere once that inspired me.

"How would you know the boundaries of the "Possible", if you have not crossed into the "Impossible" ?

No comments:

Post a Comment